This document concerns personal information collected by Ekotrans through its website and its management.
This document does not apply to the activities of companies that Ekotrans does not own or control or persons outside the management of Ekotrans, including contracted content creators and owners of third-party sites to which the company refers.
Collection and use of personal information
You can visit Ekotrans website without disclosing personal information. However, if you want to purchase the company’s products or use certain services, you need to provide some personal information – register an account, and subscribe to the newsletter.
If necessary, the information you provide may include personal contact details or information about your company. Ekotrans will use this information to answer your questions, communicate with you, and inform you about new products and services.
Collection and use of non-personal information
- Ekotrans automatically receives and records non-personal information in its server logs from users’ browsers, including your IP address, cookies, and addresses of requested pages. Ekotrans may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and fulfill requests for certain products and services. However, Ekotrans does not use this data.
- Ekotrans allows third-party companies that advertise on our resources to use their cookies on your computers. These cookies are not associated with any personal information. Cookies of third-party companies are subject to their own privacy policies and Ekotrans is not responsible for their use.
Transfer and disclosure of information
Ekotrans may disclose your personal information in cases:
- When we have consent to share such information for certain purposes;
- When we need to respond to a court order or any other legal process;
- We need to protect the safety of users of our sites and protect the rights and property of Ekotrans;
- When we believe that your actions on the pages of our sites violate the rules for using Ekotrans products and services.
User ID tracking
Ekotrans uses Google Analytics to track and analyze site visits and performance. Google Analytics uses a unique user ID if you are logged in with your own name.
On behalf of Ekotrans, Google Analytics tracks the user’s activities, location, language, browser, operating system, ISP, and device used to access the Ekotrans website. We track this information to improve the tracking of our customers.
Ekotrans will not upload data that allows Google to identify a person (such as name, social security number, email address, or any other personal data) or information that identifies a specific device (such as IP address).
To avoid data collection in analytics, please disable Google Analytics and install a special add-on in your browser. For more information on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please refer to the relevant help resources for a specific browser.
Ekotrans displays advertising and uses remarketing using Google Analytics. This means that third-party resources, including Google, can show our ads on websites on the Internet.
If you do not want to consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information, please do not provide it to Ekotrans. If personal information has been provided, but you want to prohibit its use and disclosure, please notify Ekotrans by e-mail: privacy@.com.
Unfortunately, data transmission over the Internet cannot be considered 100% secure. However, your information on Ekotrans is securely protected and completely confidential. In some parts of our site, Ekotrans uses SSL encryption to protect data transmission.
We also protect your personal information from unauthorized access through network firewalls, access control procedures, and physical security measures.
Ekotrans also retains your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the specific tasks and purposes set out above or as required by law.
Questions and suggestions